Good Folks, it is the first Friday in March 2020. It is also World Day of Prayer. This coming Sunday is the second Sunday in Lent. This year’s Lenten theme is “A New Journey.” I will be preaching from John 4:5-15. Read ahead, pray and listen to what God has to say today and every day.
- 1 Chronicles 27:31, All these were stewards of King David’s property.
- 1 Corinthians 4:1-2, Think of us in this way, as servants of Christ and stewards of God’s mysteries. Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found trustworthy.
- 1 Peter 4:10, Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.
- Numbers 12:7, Not so with my servant Moses; he is entrusted with all my house.
- Matthew 25:14, “For it is as if a man, going on a journey, summoned his slaves and entrusted his property to them;
- Galatians 2:7, On the contrary, when they saw that I had been entrusted with the gospel for the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been entrusted with the gospel for the circumcised
Genesis 1:28 & 31, God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.” … God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
I came across this picture in one of my emails. What am I doing or what can I do this Lenten season to do better? To make a greater difference?
Looking forward to seeing you in church this coming Sunday.
Blessings from Duncanville,
Pastor Frank (email@example.com)
PS: This also means the church: Prayers, Presence, Gifts, Service and Witness. Remember?