Good Folks, it is Friday, January 24, 2020. This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 188:24
I was given a cartoon recently by a church member that dealt with some life lessons. Enjoy.
Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah’s Ark.
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you are really old, someone will ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to the critics: just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you are stressed, float a while.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
I know that there will be folks that will print and cut out these 11 life lessons. There are many more out there; however, we cannot handle an entire buffet of life lessons in one setting. Take small bites. Chew thoroughly. Give thanks. Remain faithful. Know that you are beloved child of God.
Until next time, Blessings from Duncanville,
Pastor Frank (email@example.com)
Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God. Wm. Carey